The Malvern Hills
TRUST
(formally called CONSERVATORS)

Protecting the Hills for future generations


Manor House
Manor House in Grange Road ( Opposite the Theatre).
Offices and Information Centre for the Conservators (Note the hills in the background and the Priory Church tower showing above the roof )

    The hills are managed by a body called the Malvern Hills Conservators.
      The Conservators are a Body Corporate constituted by and deriving their powers from an act of parliament, the Malvern Hills Acts 1884, 1909, 1924, 1930 and 1995.  The area of land under their jurisdiction is approximately 3,000 acres (of which they own about 2,500 acres).  It is estimated there are over 100 miles of footpaths on these lands.
      The main duties of the Conservators are to prevent encroachment, to protect the rights of the Commoners, to preserve the natural aspect of the hills and to keep their land open and unbuilt on for the benefit, recreation and enjoyment of the  public .
     The public has access to all of the Conservators' land.

To contact the Conservators Write to or Call  at:-

The Malvern Hills Conservators
Office and Information Centre
Manor House
Grange Road Malvern
Worcestershire  WR14 3EY

         
Telephone      01684 892002
Fax Number  01684 577457

or click here to visit their Web Site

The the 'Beautiful Malvern Hills' Home page